Flying in First Class is more like being in your own hotel room then on an aeroplane, with an exceptional range of facilities and services available to you from the minute you arrive at the aiport.
Before the flight:
- Express Check-in and boarding through a dedicated area
- Extra baggage allowance
- Priority luggage handling
- Exclusive airline lounges
Note: Services offered vary by airline.
On the flight:
- More space and larger seats that generally convert to a flat bed
- A duvet or comforter and large pillow
- Access to power outlets for charging devices and laptops
- Choose exactly when you want to eat from an extensive menu freshly prepared on-board
- Premium beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic available any time
- High-end electronic entertainment syste,s with large screens to watch movies, games, TV show and music on demand
- Full privacy in your own cabin
- First class service and attention all the way from a dedicated team